The holidays are officially over in my house! The decorations are down – including the tree – and I couldn’t be happier about it. It was hard getting into the ‘Christmas Spirit’ this year since my hubby is away on a business trip. I put on a happy face for Xander – but I really wasn’t interested in it all.
So now it’s time to get ready to ring in 2010 which I am all for. 2009 can kiss my ass as far as I’m concerned – it’s been a really ROUGH year!
My new year’s plans include:
- Lose weight (purchasing a gym membership along with Jillian Michael’s The 30-Day Shred dvd)
- Get organized (begin with desk/office area)
- Learn affiliate marketing (for fun and profit, lol)
- Launch affiliate website and actually make $$ with it (residual income!)
- Maintain kick-ass GPA at school
- Graduate with Bachelor’s degree
- Score kick-ass job with web development firm
Nice right? Reaching for the stars baby … I’m sure I will come up with some more.