I need to get moving because I have a ton to do today! Dropped my Xander off at Angie’s as usual (she watches him in the morning before his Pre-K begins and afterward until I get him after I get out of school ~ for this I adore her BTW) … Got some more Physics work done (I have an 84% which AMAZES ME since I keep bombing tests but acing the actual work). Tomorrow is the Physics FINAL so I have to study tonight. I have a ton of errands and chores and work to do today though. Here’s the list:
- Immunization Record for Xander
- Get Xander from Pre-K
- Grocery Shopping
- Thrift store / Dollar Store
- Finish up and launch Lisa’s blog template.
- Fix alignment on Lisa’s twitter background.
- Finish coding and update client on website.
- Branded twitter page for Heather.
- Finish layout for new portfolio.
- Layout for Tammy’s website.
- Contact Noel about kitchen blog redesigns. (hmm .. maybe Thursday)
- Plan tomorrow. Plan Thursday.
I think I’m going to need some Dew … Oh! If you are heading to IzeaFest in a few days and need your Twitter page branded please give me a shout – I charge $10 flat fee for a great personalized, branded page!